The Tide of Humanity

What would you have us do?

Would you like me to extol the virtues of the rich?

Would you like me to attack the virtues of the poor?

What is it you want?

Why not have an opinion yourself for once

When you have finished googling the A to Z of political ideologies try looking up the word opinion as you seem to be confused by it's meaning, I would also look up caricature as unfortunately you are becoming one, your anger appears to be eating away at you fella, I have learnt to accept the shit around me I suggest you do the same

I don't see it I guess. I don't see "lol" as venom either. Rascal posts a lot of interesting readable posts. I have never ignored anyone and i would never dream of 'silencing' someone principled even if they were against my general point of view.

It was the final straw, earlier in the thread is a fine example of what made me have enough. If others want to state their names they will.
Have opinions and air them but no need to keep trying to stereotype people with sweeping generalizations and insults which is what i have seen far to often recently. It just stifles any debate and kills threads. All this sneering "i bet they never even heard of xyz" in every post almost laced with "rwnj" all the time, im sick of it and i ignored him so that is that, can we carry on with the thread now pretty please.

Right, but what are you achieving? We are all hypocrites. Who do you give your spare money to? The homeless? Cancer? The starved? There are too many victims, and you are a bigot to give to one and not the rest. Suffering is suffering.

I am not sure about your statement. People do care. But we pay tax on our earnings and it should go to sorting this dire straits out. It doesn't feel like 2015

Seriously read your post again that is some pile of horseshit there fella, no offence mind

When you have finished googling the A to Z of political ideologies try looking up the word opinion as you seem to be confused by it's meaning, I would also look up caricature as unfortunately you are becoming one, your anger appears to be eating away at you fella, I have learnt to accept the shit around me I suggest you do the same

Acceptance of shit isn't a good way to think. Understand it, yes. But accept it? Isn't that apathy? giving no credance to what you believe? If you have given in that much that all you can do is to call everyone hypocrites (which we virtually all are) then that's defeatist in a sense. Where does change come from?

Acceptance of shit isn't a good way to think. Understand it, yes. But accept it? Isn't that apathy? giving no credance to what you believe? If you have given in that much that all you can do is to call everyone hypocrites (which we virtually all are) then that's defeatist in a sense. Where does change come from?

So tell me what are you doing about it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.