The Tide of Humanity

I am not saying "fuck it" - that's what I am doing about it. When conversations come to serious matters I try to get my liberal point of across. I am not slamming people like a nihilist would.

You have got to be kidding me, your action is to get your liberal point across on an Internet forum, Jesus wept

I accept it you moan on a forum about it, end result the same, fuck all, zip,yadda

Sorry i shall not post like you.

What a stupid fucking anser that is
I accept it you moan on a forum about it, end result the same, fuck all, zip,yadda

As long as contrary cunts like you accept the status quo we will struggle

Try having an opinion rather than being an object of dissemination

You have got to be kidding me, your action is to get your liberal point across on an Internet forum, Jesus wept

I do have these conversations in person too you know.. at work and stuff. Perhaps you'd like me to go and starve in Africa somewhere too eh?

If I ever get as apathetic as you then I'd know I feel nothing for anybody.

Sorry i shall not post like you.

What a stupid fucking anser that is

As long as contrary cunts like you accept the status quo we will struggle

Try having an opinion rather than being an object of dissemination

You are still struggling with the word opinion fella, look it up if you have time, okay you don't accept it, so what are you doing about it apart from sucking the life out of the rest of us

I do have these conversations in person too you know.. at work and stuff. Perhaps you'd like me to go and starve in Africa somewhere too eh?

If I ever get as apathetic as you then I'd know I feel nothing for anybody.

Lol so you are that bothered about it you not only express it on a forum but you mention it at work as well, I am starting to think you are either on a wum, are 5 years old or have been on the gin, I hope it is the latter

What a condesending **** you are. You belittle a guy for his belief but never ever offer a reply beyond "jesus wept"

On an internet forum you bother to partake in.

Perhaps you should consider www.fuckwits.com in future for your evenings entertainment

This is a subject, like Victorian working conditions, that people get really bothered about, but the reality is that their views will become so anachronistic - and so quickly - as to render them pointless.

Think about this country sixty years ago. Most people had never tasted foreign food, nor had experienced any meaningful contact with folk from a discernibly different racial profile. That's no longer the case to an almost bewildering extent.

Why is that? Communications, technology, transport, exchange of ideas. The world we live in is much, much smaller, more attainable and more interesting place than sixty years ago.

People focus too much on how our country has changed. It hasn't, so much as the world it exists in has utterly changed. Irrevocably.

That is the challenge that Farage and his ilk cannot meet. The tide of human history.

I posted an illustration of Kung Canute earlier in this thread for a particular reason.

None of us can stop what's coming.

To suggest otherwise is insane.

@hilts
Vodka not gin.

Mate, I have agreed with you for ages. Perhaps capitals will help.. WE ARE HYPOCRITES.. well virtually all of us.. but what is your problem? I make you feel extra shit? You should feel shit already. At least give a fuck.. Care a bit.

Again.. What do you want? Everyone to say "FUCK IT!" ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.