The Tide of Humanity

I do have these conversations in person too you know.. at work and stuff. Perhaps you'd like me to go and starve in Africa somewhere too eh?

If I ever get as apathetic as you then I'd know I feel nothing for anybody.

Lol so you are that bothered about it you not only express it on a forum but you mention it at work as well, I am starting to think you are either on a sum, are 5 years old or have been on the gin, I hope it is the latter
What a condesending **** you are. You belittle a guy for his belief but never ever offer a reply beyond "jesus wept"

On an internet forum you bother to partake in.

Perhaps you should consider www.fuckwits.com in future for your evenings entertainment

Your losing your rag again, maybe those foreign holidays you used to enjoy gave you sunstroke, although I would have thought the air con in your jag would have solved this, bloody hypocrite

@hilts
Vodka not gin.

Mate, I have agreed with you for ages. Perhaps capitals will help.. WE ARE HYPOCRITES.. well virtually all of us.. but what is your problem? I make you feel extra shit? You should feel shit already. At least give a fuck.. Care a bit.

Again.. What do you want? Everyone to say "FUCK IT!" ?

You have to be pragmatic my friend, you worry nothing changes, I accept it, nothing changes, we could both at least try but we don't, the only difference is I am more honest about my shortcomings

What are you trying to achieve here?

You are still struggling with the word opinion fella, look it up if you have time, okay you don't accept it, so what are you doing about it apart from sucking the life out of the rest of us

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH

Really i suck the life out of you on an internet forum you choose as you said to Steve to be a member off. And i suck the life out of you .....the life really...you take it that serious that it is your life...fucking hell man you need a shrink and big time URGENTLY

You are beyond ridiculous

Lol so you are that bothered about it you not only express it on a forum but you mention it at work as well, I am starting to think you are either on a sum, are 5 years old or have been on the gin, I hope it is the latter

Your losing your rag again, maybe those foreign holidays you used to enjoy gave you sunstroke, although I would have thought the air con in your jag would have solved this, bloody hypocrite

HAHHAHHAHHHAHHHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHA

wibble

You have to be pragmatic my friend, you worry nothing changes, I accept it, nothing changes, we could both at least try but we don't, the only difference is I am more honest about my shortcomings

What are you trying to achieve here?

Social change. That is what I hope for, no matter how minuscule. A City Cellar? To the apprentice at work? whoever. Or I could just say 'fuck it' like you.

I think you will find change is a constant.. Apathy gets us all, but it doesn't have to be this way. We/man made the conditions, we can change them.

HAHAHHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHHAHAH

Really i suck the life out of you on an internet forum you choose as you said to Steve to be a member off. And i suck the life out of you .....the life really...you take it that serious that it is your life...fucking hell man you need a shrink and big time URGENTLY

You are beyond ridiculous

Please point to where I take this shit serious, I read threads on here and your posts more often than not bore the life out of me, they never used to but that is what you have become, sucking the life out of something is an expression not literally as you know, nice sidestep by the way on

Being a hypocrite
The holidays
The cars
The lack of action
And struggling with the word opinion

Excellent stuff

Call me a **** again that usually works for you

Social change. That is what I hope for, no matter how minuscule. A City Cellar? To the apprentice at work? whoever. Or I could just say 'fuck it' like you.

I think you will find change is a constant.. Apathy gets us all, but it doesn't have to be this way. We/man made the conditions, we can change them.

So to summarise your arsed, it pricks your conscious but not quite enough to do anything meaningful about it

Okay to make myself feel better can I just say fuck the Tories, fuck capatilism, I am now morally okay, phew I feel good about myself, those rwnj just don't care like us

Bastards the lot of them

Please point to where I take this shit serious, I read threads on here and your posts more often than not bore the life out of me, they never used to but that is what you have become, sucking the life out of something is an expression not literally as you know, nice sidestep by the way on

Being a hypocrite
The holidays
The cars
The lack of action
And struggling with the word opinion

Excellent stuff

Call me a **** again that usually works for you

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

It obviously does nothing for you to see and understand inequality/pain. You are a nihilistic. Congratulations. Enjoy your acceptance of unfairness and make sure you call anyone who feels the slightest empathy hypocrites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.