The Tide of Humanity

So to summarise your arsed, it pricks your conscious but not quite enough to do anything meaningful about it

Okay to make myself feel better can I just say fuck the Tories, fuck capatilism, I am now morally okay, phew I feel good about myself, those rwnj just don't care like us

Bastards the lot of them

911 works i think

It obviously does nothing for you to see and understand inequality/pain. You are a nihilistic. Congratulations. Enjoy your acceptance of unfairness and make sure you call anyone who feels the slightest empathy hypocrites.

Don't take this the wrong way but you really are missing the whole point or just choose to ignore it, the ability to deceive ourselves is another human trait which isn't very flattering

This thread has developed in a way that suggests humanity is fucked.
The wonderful thing is how Hilts has explained his arguments to the contrary and then come on here being a typical loud mouth no nothing ****.

You as a Lib Dem wishy washy at least tried to argue your point, Hilts has never argued anything here apart from disrespecting members views. For that he is a **** .....

The wonderful thing is how Hilts has explained his arguments to the contrary and then come on here being a typical loud mouth no nothing ****.

You as a Lib Dem wishy washy at least tried to argue your point, Hilts has never argued anything here apart from disrespecting members views. For that he is a **** .....
My point remains.

Don't take this the wrong way but you really are missing the whole point or just choose to ignore it, the ability to deceive ourselves is another human trait which isn't very flattering

Again.. you either see the pain and inequality or you do not. You seem to either not, or you're too hung upon 1 painter with no surplus to make a difference. I have no idea which. Ask yourself this.. If we all thought like you... how would anything change... ever?

Good points and well argued, I one day wish to be respectful to other members by calling them a ****, if you dig any deeper you won't be able to get out

Brilliant, my work is done

On the internet,as you said

hahahhahahahhahahhhahahhahha

what a fucking knob you are pal.

It is the internet and you are on it trying to demean others .....are you insane?

On the internet,as you said

hahahhahahahhahahhhahahhahha

what a fucking knob you are pal.

It is the internet and you are on it trying to demean others .....are you insane?

Help is out there, although shrinks are quite pricey and well off so you will probably deride him, bit of a quandary for you really

I would mention the Tourette's though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.