The Times on Robinho and Elano

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Robinho was really struggling at Madrid without Elano or his other butt buddy Diego wasn't he?!

Obviously we'd all prefere to work with our mates but at the end of the day, you're in a job you get on with it.

good shout, its beginning to feel like the school playground!

I think Elano will stay, unless he comes out with another 'I should be playing blah blah' interview.
We need players like him as bench warmers, as our squad last season was not good enough. Players like Evans, Gelson, Vass, Benji etc.. are simply not good enough for us.

sugga_d said:
Da_Blu_Moona said:
Robinho was really struggling at Madrid without Elano or his other butt buddy Diego wasn't he?!

Obviously we'd all prefere to work with our mates but at the end of the day, you're in a job you get on with it.

good shout, its beginning to feel like the school playground!
Funny fookers these footballers aren't they? Put your boots on and get on with it! Ffs. .... Ooh!, did I post that out loud?

ASH-MCFC said:
I think Elano will stay, unless he comes out with another 'I should be playing blah blah' interview.
We need players like him as bench warmers, as our squad last season was not good enough. Players like Evans, Gelson, Vass, Benji etc.. are simply not good enough for us.

how many stupid interviews would be enough for you?

personally speaking I reckon he sailed past the point of no-return months ago.

i know it's shite but this robinho thing is still doing the rounds even after cookie came out and said he aint going anywhere, I really hope we keep robbie

This lot should be charged with disturbing the peace, crying out loud, the official site has said he ain't going, Robbie has told us on numerous occasions he aint going, course he is mates with Elano, but before they came to City they played in different continents they haven't always followed one another round. Elano was in Ukraine, Robbie in Spain if Elano goes to Inter is Robbie going to go with him, if Robbie goes to Barca is Elano following him, no he isn't. Paper talk pure and simple ignore it people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.