The Times: Utd and Liverpool vetted new PL CEO candidates

The most incredible thing about this article in the Times is that Ed Woodward was directly involved in the recruitment process for the new Premier League CEO. You couldn't make it up.

What’s equally incredible is that at long last there appears to be a paper willing to take them on. I suspect we’ve had a fair bit of ammo over the years but finding receptive outlets has been difficult.

Also speaks volumes it’s a relatively well regarded paper and not a gutter dweller. Says a lot to our approach.

Have any of the gutter dwellers like Talksport ran with it?

I'd just add if 2 hadn't of resigned straight away and the other turned it down this might not have come to light,it seemed very weird at the time,i said then perhaps they had a look at the files and decided no thanks i'm not going along with that kind of stuff,it's obvious how they get treated compared to us in particular,we are the only threat to them,all the investigatings,the on the pitch stuff,the media , shirley the doubters are coming around now

I find it so disappointing that the respective CEO's at City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and others haven't kicked up a fucking stink with the PL about those two clubs obviously being treated differently than other members. Obviously having billions of lemmings as fans entitles you to sit at the top table , rather than have a competitive league.

I was on here last month saying don’t give in to them but I can’t keep spending money on something so corrupt.

My loyalty to my own dignity outweighs my loyalty to City.

At the end of the day they’re a record breaking billionaire club and I’m an individual looking to start a family.

Bollocks to them. I hope the bubble bursts.

I’ll go and watch Sale Sharks and Lancs CC.

Nothing, absolutely nothing could bring me to the point of watching cricket......Christ, I'd rather listen to Hillary Clinton read from 'What Happened'.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.