The Times: Utd and Liverpool vetted new PL CEO candidates

“Shocked! Shocked, I say!” said no-one associated with the other 18 teams!

Scudamore made it clear what the PL “product” agenda was when City were running away with the League. I noticed Liverpool are getting nothing but fawning plaudits for that same thing. So transparent that he PL NEEDS Liverpool and United doing well and fighting for the title. Throw in Chelsea and Arsenal battling away at the top and the bigwigs at the PL are creaming themselves!

City? Leicester? Sheffield fucking United?

You can hear the PL from here...

Nah, that’s pure dodge. Go for wrestling mate.
I’ve heard that’s too realistic and so lacks real drama, though.

I may need go on to cycling — at least that is based solely on athletic ability and is almost impossible to tamper with.

I’ve heard that’s too realistic and so lacks real drama, though.

I may need go on to cycling — at least that is based solely on athletic ability and is almost impossible to tamper with.

All joking aside, the other two sports I follow really closely are road cycling
and athletics- I must need my head testing!

Edit. It’s odd really, cos there’s a lot
less money involved and they are both individual sports and it’s not tribal, I can somehow rationalise the nonsense and still love watching both. I think it also helps that - unlike football- many (though not all) of the villains are put out into the open, or become so, in good time.

Far too many PEDs in wrestling, go for cycling.
giphy.gif

Well I expect relegation to be abolished and the reduce foreign players in premier plus more money going to those who have more viewers! That will be the game plan of these American owners! Its these owners who fcuking don’t know or didn’t give a shit about “soccer” until the glazers moved in and using the rags like a cash cow! Americans want to take out as much money as they can where as our owners want to invest into football!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.