The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they win their game in hand, which is no guarantee, we will still be ahead

we will beat them at our place

strap a pair on

Not quite sure how we’ve lost the lead we had built up considering we’re usually great under pressure. Unusually concerning.

The game against the dippers is massive and I’m already dreading it.
The players froze in the champions league final and tonight they looked very edgy especially in the second half. Strange considering how much they have already won as a group.

We just don’t have that one player to score a goal out of nothing and it’s costing us. We where lucky with the goal against Everton for instance.

You can’t win it every year and as I said last week if Liverpool win the league with their run in I will be the first to congratulate them. Its a great rivalry albeit stressful for the fans.

Don't worry guys, Ian Cheeseman in January said we had it all wrapped up. It was over......lol

One thing for sure is Arsenal will not take points off liverpool on thursday, arsenal roll over for liverpool every time. More hope from the United game.

We have a much easier run-in on paper than Liverpool but games like Burnley, Wolves, West Ham away will cause problems if we play like today and don’t score the sitters. A Haaland wins us this game today. Still fancy us to win the title, especially if we beat the Dippers

If Liverpool do not lose points on Wednesday I do not see them losing any points in the rest of their games, except the game against us. That means we must beat them at home. And yes I know that theoretically a draw could be enough but I'm not sure we'll win them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.