The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of tomorrow night that would be the case if we lost. That would only give encouragement to the dippers to go and put 6 or 7 past Southampton when they play though, and fancy them to have an easier time of it on the last day against Wolves than we will against Villa.
Tomorrow is a stroll for us then?

Wolves will also be without Podense, Sameido and Kilman.

We need another top performance. If we win this by 2 or 3 then it will kill the scousers dream.

Just win them all, that was Liverpool’s hardest game left, expect more comfortable wins in their last two.

In terms of tomorrow night that would be the case if we lost. That would only give encouragement to the dippers to go and put 6 or 7 past Southampton when they play though, and fancy them to have an easier time of it on the last day against Wolves than we will against Villa.
Fair point. I think tomorrow in reality is an absolute must win. If we win, that tops the GD up to at least 4/5. Means we can probably afford to drop points away at West Ham

Let's not rewrite history about tomorrow nights game; they'll put up a fight, but they've 4 points from the last 18, with losses against Burnley, Newcastle, Brighton and Leeds.

They're shite, and I'd be very surprised if we don't win by 2 or 3.
Tend to turn up against the better sides, and struggle against the shite. But yes, I agree, we need to and should be winning this tomorrow given what’s at stake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.