The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You DO remember the “unbeaten at home all season, yet 2-1 down going into injury time against a team trying avoid relegation” game against QPR, right?! 8-/

No, what one is that?

Of course I fucking remember it, and every thought that went through my head. We won it though and a fair few since. Lost a couple too. It'll be fun. But we are there to win it, and more than capable of winning it. And stopping only the second ever domestic treble and possible first ever quadruple in the process, isn't that fucking exciting!

No, what one is that?

Of course I fucking remember it, and every thought that went through my head. We won it though and a fair few since. Lost a couple too. It'll be fun. But we are there to win it, and more than capable of winning it. And stopping only the second ever domestic treble and possible first ever quadruple in the process, isn't that fucking exciting!
It was obviously rhetorical, and, yes, it is both exciting and nerve-wracking!

Let's hope the players have a bit more bottle than most of our fanbase.

Fuck this mentality. We're twatting Villa on Sunday, and retaining the title. Fucking grow a pair.
To be honest, I’d be less nervous if I was playing than I will be watching it!

1985…you haven’t suffered enough to understand the FOCs on here!

Remember the West Brom game against United, no one gave them a chance, then boom it was done, I refuse to watch the game tonight as I did then, I only turned on with 2 mins to go, so I could celebrate a repeat tonight would be brilliant.
I am going across for my 5th saints home game in the 10 years I’ve lived on the island hoping to continue my lucky streak of never seeing them loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.