The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are once again the top scorers in the league, this despite having no centre forward and being up against the best team ever to walk the earth..

We're currently on 96 goals..

I see no reason why we cannot break the 100 goal mark on Sunday..!
We have also conceded the least amount of goals, all this when they’ve got the best GK along with the greatest ever cb to play the game . And the two best fullbacks in the world .

youve gotta laugh especially when we’ve outscored the best front 5 the world as ever seen as well all whilst having no striker

For some daft reason keep remembering a game against Villa in February 1976. We were one down at HT brought on Tommy Booth with ten minutes to go, he scored twice late on and we won 2 1.
What has this got to do with Saturday ? F**k all really just made me think be patient and it will all come right.

We have also conceded the least amount of goals, all this when they’ve got the best GK along with the greatest ever cb to play the game . And the two best fullbacks in the world .

youve gotta laugh especially when we’ve outscored the best front 5 the world as ever seen as well all whilst having no striker

Meh. Money innit.

For some daft reason keep remembering a game against Villa in February 1976. We were one down at HT brought on Tommy Booth with ten minutes to go, he scored twice late on and we won 2 1.
What has this got to do with Saturday ? F**k all really just made me think be patient and it will all come right.
Not sure what it’s got do with Sunday either ;)

Trade you and maybe upgrade you, Keegan's team one Boxing Day game v. Villa when Benarbia came on at 1-1, made a goal (for Marc Vivien Foe, i think) and scored another himself with a brilliant diving header.
But City won't leave it late on Sunday, they'll have it won by half time.

I just cannot fathom a situation in which we have another QPR... We are a different side with a different mentality and have "been there done that" so I'm hoping we score early and party. (but not like Pablo early where we still made a mess of things lol)

We seem to still like to do things the hard way though so who knows

I just cannot fathom a situation in which we have another QPR... We are a different side with a different mentality and have "been there done that" so I'm hoping we score early and party. (but not like Pablo early where we still made a mess of things lol)

We seem to still like to do things the hard way though so who knows
It was down to Yaya going off that we went to pot that day. We looked calm and in total control when he was on the pitch and had he not gone off we’d have probably strolled to a 3-0 win.

In trying to enjoy it. Beginning of the season, if you said we'd be 1pt ahead with 1 game to go against a lower half team at home, everyone of us would have took it.
the league should be dead and buried and we should all be looking forward to winning the CL next week that's the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.