The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
3x they did this recently, Villa away, United home and Bournemouth home, they were 2-2 in all of those after 90 mins, and they won all three.
9 points instead of 3 that is huge, and unfortunately Arteta did put winning mentality into them. unfortunately some of that were injected into the by Jesus and Zinchenko by us...

we will have games too still where we are drawing at 90 mins, we need to make sure we do the same and win them in last kick of the game if needed. (Brentford at home, Everton at home, we didnt...)

Palace away will be huge next week, 1 week off tho, no excuses not to win that especially. they visit Fulham who are much better this year than Palace. if we end up with less points than them thats horrible...

Brentford , forest , villa and rags results will lose us the title.
Or...playing till Arsenal score. Ffs apparently 6 mins was overly generous que surprise...but then they carried on untol the goons won. We seriously have no chance v these bent officials.

Can't keep winning games in the last minute, it'll catch up with you eventually

Let's have it right, they only need to draw one game for it to be in our hands, so I don't really get all the negativity
Because that draw could've been today.

You can look at that Arsenal win today in 2 ways. Firstly, ability to win late on in games regularly is the sign of a title winning side or alternatively their luck will run out eventually. I fully expected a comfortable Arsenal win today, so although I am disappointed they still have a number of tricky games to deal with and we just need to keep on winning.

Marathon not a sprint. Long way to go yet. Buckle in and enjoy the ride blues. We’ve been here before, a few times, so we know there’ll be twists and turns. Let’s see if Arsenal can ride the rollercoaster, if they do, fair play. We’ll go again next season and settle for Champions league and FA Cup, not a bad position to be in is it. To be honest, i‘m just glad it’s a different team in red challenging us and it’s definitely going to be an interesting last few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.