The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pressure of being top, when a rival keeps winning their games, is immense. Every game, from now until the season ends, is a must win. Arsenal have had a quite fantastic season, but we have been there, and we have the players who can create something from nothing, even when we do not play well.

Wouldn’t have made much difference. A draw on the 26th would still have left us a point behind if we’d both won the rest.
Two actually, but it would mean Arsenal could draw, rather than lose one of their remaining games and assuming we beat them, GD permitting, then it would be ours.

Hope it will not be dramatic like our QPR season as we lead by goal difference. Chelsea would make us a hard life even if they’re shit right now

Incredible fight back from the dips who let’s be honest had fuck all to play for, so fair play to the trampy cunts.

Arsenal completely shit their knickers today even with a 0-2 cushion. Didn’t look like champions at all.

Started all the time wasting / fake injuries miles to early and didn’t have the leaders to take the sting out of the game.

It’s back in our hands.

There can be no more bullshit results now.

GD could well be the deciding factor so need to be very conscious of that.
+5 in our favour at the moment..

The door opens
giphy.gif

let's not jump the gun and think we only need to turn up and the title is ours,

9 hard games and we need to be at our very best and then a bit of luck also to go our way,
Arsenal have been amazing and hand on heart been the best team this season, but we know sometimes the best team does not win the title and it's getting over that winning line that counts,

Pressure got to them today at 2-0 they could off should off smashed Liverpool instead they constantly tried to feign injury stopped trying to attack and parked the bus. I don't think I've ever seen an English team drop to the ground so much after they took the lead. I don't like city players when they dive and feign injury but if they ever did it to that extent I wouldn't have a problem with people booing them ,all the respect I've had for Arsenal this season went to today ,I could have handled them beating us to the title now I want to make them cry like Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.