The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Or have I been Clarkied?
I’m surprised anyone paid any attention -:)

Yea it was an accidental clarkie. Getting the negative typical city thoughts down in words helps me see how stupid it sounds.

Bottled job Arsenal are done!

I do like big Sam but Leeds are leaking goals for fun. He would need to be a miracle worker in 3/4 days.

I fancy arsenal to win at Newcastle and probably win their remaining games tbh. The pressure has gone completely off them (as no one thinks they will win the league now) and from a mentality standpoint it’s much easier to have everything to gain than be in a position to lose everything.

Still think we will do just enough to get over the line but wouldn’t be surprised if it was won at Brentford. The fatigue factor is going to be our biggest issue. These next 2 home games are vital

I fancy arsenal to win at Newcastle and probably win their remaining games tbh. The pressure has gone completely off them (as no one thinks they will win the league now) and from a mentality standpoint it’s much easier to have everything to gain than be in a position to lose everything.

Still think we will do just enough to get over the line but wouldn’t be surprised if it was won at Brentford. The fatigue factor is going to be our biggest issue. These next 2 home games are vital
i know the pressures off them.

but i dont back them to go to st james park and beat newcastle. If they give up the chances theyve gave chelsea tonight newcastle score them.

i dont think they win their next 2 personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.