The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Brighton.

More pertinent, thank you City and Pep.

You have hunted these frauds down and done our talking on the pitch.

Has someone left a turd in Micah's toilet?

Watched the best PL title races with the MOTD crew the other day and he said he didn’t pay much attention to the 2014 3-3 Palace Liverpool game because he wasn’t in the team and that he felt sorry for Gerrard not winning it.

I thought you were way off the mark when you said we'd win the league by 10 points. Remind me not to doubt you again!

Don't doubt me again ;)

Let's remember, Arsenal have had one game a week for three months, showing how truly great this team of ours is.

It actually takes a lot of the pressure off the Madrid game, in terms of team selection for the weekend.

Make no mistake, our result at Goodison is a big reason why Arsenal lost today. They had definitely earmarked that game as one where we'd drop points.

Two goals from Gundogan against Villa won us the title last season and two goals from Gundogan against Everton have allowed us to put one hand on the trophy once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.