The Title Race 2022/23

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton may not even risk playing calvert-lewin against us given his injury record of late as they may see the last two games as the better ones to use him. Some say free hit against us but it might be one they rotate thinking of the remaining two.
However carry on like we have been and none of matters anyway.

Forest have thrown a spanner in to the works with that win tonight. They know 1 more win, maybe at home against Arsenal, will guarantee PL safety.

Chelsea away, Arsenal home, Palace away. Would be great if Forest beat or draw with Arsenal at home to secure PL survival and a pitch invasion.

And.

89E37851-35FC-4397-B974-C8A3B0848A7E.jpeg

Last edited:
Everton may not even risk playing calvert-lewin against us given his injury record of late as they may see the last two games as the better ones to use him. Some say free hit against us but it might be one they rotate thinking of the remaining two.
However carry on like we have been and none of matters anyway.
There were rumours before the West Ham game that Moyes was going to rest players against us. Lo and behold a sickness bug kept out Rice and Soucek. West Ham still did ok and tried to keep us out but ultimately succumbed. Something similar could be on the cards. Dyche would probably take a draw after todays result.

Is it a good thing that Everton are winning? Surely it will make them believe they can beat City at Goodison? An already tricky game has become a lot harder.

If it makes them believe and tgo for a win, I'm all for it.

I think what's arguably worse is it giving them points to now play for just a draw. Would much rather they tried to win.

This is why the title run in is never easy. Teams are fighting for their lives for various reasons. I expected a comfortable Brighton win yet they were battered.

I thought the Arsenal trip to Forest would be tough, and their home game with Brighton. But Brighton were awful last night and Forest could be pretty much safe by the time they play them.

A long way to go still and I remain nervous. I can't shake the feeling, we have always come out on top on these run ins so maybe this time we won't. But I always feel like that and Pep and the squad keep performing because he is so good. So it's slightly irrational. 3pts next weekend will help. I would appreciate it if Arsenal could drop a few more points too though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.