The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder if we had scored 3 more goals during the season and had the same goal difference as arsenal, how many would have been happy to take a draw on Tuesday so it would be a straight shootout on the final day.
Whoever wins by most goals wins the league.
I wouldn’t say I’d be happy but I’d be confident we could outscore them with the game we both play.

Wonder if we had scored 3 more goals during the season and had the same goal difference as arsenal, how many would have been happy to take a draw on Tuesday so it would be a straight shootout on the final day.
Whoever wins by most goals wins the league.
Happy to draw when a win puts it completely in our hands? Mad

Tanganga staying on the pitch after committing a bagful of yellow card offences in the 2021 season opener then being praised to high heaven and getting MOTM particularly sticks in my craw. Ref was a fucking disgrace that day, giving him a talking to then giving the Spurs Captain a talking to to give Tanganga another talking to.
Somewhat appropriately, he's now at Millwall.

Just scanned through the Spurs forum. They PASSIONATELY want to lose against us. Comments include "showing up in City shirts." "half and half scarves," "giving away a quick penalty to calm everyone's nerves," "Ange must be sacked if we don't lose 0-6."

I am glad they see the bigger picture, but the problem is their players will be looking forward to their Cup final...
Yeah sure, because the only way Spurs lose to City is because they let them....

Spurs at their best are likely to lose to City, fuck their pathetic fans who'll somehow try to claim that 'they' stopped Arsenal winning the league only because they 'let' City win!

Fuck arsenal, they are a pathetic plastic disgusting **** of a club, letter writing dirty bastards, cheating time wasting lying down fucktards, who boo their own players and manager when things go wrong, we will do it boys and put these ashburton tarquin cunts back in their box for another summer

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.