The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're there for the taking tonight. They're in terrible form and I'd worry if we were playing against a crowd desperate to beat us but that won't be the case. You need to have a half yard extra against us and they won't have it.

The atmosphere could go either way tonight if my memory of the Leeds game in 1992 is anything to go by. As I recall the atmosphere was a bit tense and the City fans pretty ambivalent until we scored the first, following which everyone forgot about United winning the league.

It ended up being an incredible atmosphere in the end, but only because we kept scoring and everyone simultaneously went ‘fuck it’.

They're there for the taking tonight. They're in terrible form and I'd worry if we were playing against a crowd desperate to beat us but that won't be the case. You need to have a half yard extra against us and they won't have it.
spot on mate

Some positive negativety for ya:

Last 10 league game, we've won 3, all at the Emptyhad.

Last time we won a League game on "Spuds home soil" was in 9 years ago. (Yes, we beat them at Wembley 2 years running).

Take Wembley out, we've lost the last 6 on "Spuds home soil" and scored 1 goal.

Should be a stroll tonight then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.