The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another example of our competitors grabbing all points at the death

Need to wake up this season, the hangover from the treble is hanging over us

Is it wrong that I’d rather Liverpool win it than Arsenal?
There is no right or wrong. It's about how you feel. But whilst Arsenal's manager and fans annoy me, they've never inflicted £40k of damage on City's team bus, smashed a bus carrying our fans, spat at our backroom staff, thrown coins at our bench, given a teenage girl life-changing injuries, hacked our scouting database or falsely accused our fans of tragedy chanting. So in the event of Arsenal and Liverpool in a head-to-head for the title, it's Arsenal for me.

Is it wrong that I’d rather Liverpool win it than Arsenal?
Was just thinking the same myself! Think it’s because Liveepool have won it recently so it wouldn’t be as unbearable especially as arteta is so dislikable. But credit to arsenal they have spent heavily (which anyone who wants to win the league needs to do) and have built a very good young side who will be challenging for years to come I’d of thought,

If we're going to win it this year it will be the hardest so far

Add into it no team has won 4 in a row and also after winning the treble a drop off is to be expected.
Trust in pep.
If its meant to be its meant to be.
If not appreciate what's we've experienced in the last few years be grateful for it.
Don't expect anything.
After last season anything is a bonus.
Ctid

Arsenal are way too emotional Liverpool frighten me always have always will if they get on a run they will win it especially as we still have to go to anfield

Liverpool and Arsenal looking by far hungrier than us so far. Theres an air of inevitably with their matches this season, you just feel they’ll snatch a win out of nothing.
We’re the opposite just now, conceding goals left right and centre and needing 4 chances to score 1.
Every faith pep and the boys can get back on track but it needs to happen pretty soon, can’t afford to fall even further behind.

Why are you guys crying? We were in a better position last year but still blew it. You guys are in the "shit" part of your season and usually end up going unbeaten after December.

If we arent 10 points clear, we arent winning. If Liverpool arent 6 points clear then they aint winning. Still City's to lose imo. If all teams are playing to their best, then City's best is >> Arsenal's and Liverpool's.

stones coming back will be massive Pep can finally go back to the system which was so impactful for us last season and should improve us massively defensively with that sorted and very winnable games coming up confident we can still win win this without any doubt Pep always has found a way to make it happen and he will again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.