The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The top six / eight clubs are fairly good quality and can pull out results against their competitors , wouldnt be surpised if 85 points is enough in a very tight top six , quite a few of the top clubs are letting in a lot of goals , probably only the Goons have looked solid .But they can't score goals , if they are relying on the three they have up front in Nketiah , Havertz and Jesus none of them coild finish a good breakfast.
Would be nice to go to the last day and leave the Goons & Dippers crying and whinging about the 115 charges , lovely.

The top six / eight clubs are fairly good quality and can pull out results against their competitors , wouldnt be surpised if 85 points is enough in a very tight top six , quite a few of the top clubs are letting in a lot of goals , probably only the Goons have looked solid .But they can't score goals , if they are relying on the three they have up front in Nketiah , Havertz and Jesus none of them coild finish a good breakfast.
Would be nice to go to the last day and leave the Goons & Dippers crying and whinging about the 115 charges , lovely.

As you say, several useful teams. Nobody is looking juggernautish, the way Liverpool did in certain seasons, the way we did in others, the way Arsenal did for a fair part of last season. Not to my eye, at least. That, if anything, will save us, if we can get our arse in gear and we become the juggernauts.

We bottled it.
When you are top of the league and playing successfully, teams galvanise themselves when they play you.
You are a target and any positive result is seen as a trophy and will boost confidence.
Unfortunately for the Gooners, I don't think your manager is balanced.
If anyone lost the impetus when you were top, perhaps it was Arteta's undoubted depression when you lost ?
He is an excellent winner, but perhaps not the calmest leader when things go wrong.
This season though, Arsenal have as good a chance as any of winning the Premier League...

More bent decisions to get the scouse cunts back into a game they were nowhere near getting into alone

Well done referee and the Premier League, you really do have no shame at all

I’m definitely more concerned about being 7 points behind the Dippers than I would be if it were Arsenal. Hopefully we’ll get it back to 4 tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.