The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
very bad turn of events this round, two rivals with easy wins scoring most their chances improving GD away from home, while us missing everything, dropping points at home.

also a fixture we won last season, this takes us to minus 7 points fixture to fixture now. if thats a sign of things to come and we do finish 7 points worse off, that is 82 points finish. that aint enough for a title this season imo.

the only games left in our fixtures which we did not win last season:
Brentford home (lost)
Pool away (lost)
Spurs away (lost)
Brighton away (draw)
Forest away (draw)

I do think there are quite a few points we will lose again in above 5 games. we aint blowing teams away much this season.

and that comes with also beating all teams we did last season too without error like Arsenal home, rags home, Villa home, Wolves home, Palace way, Bournemouth away, Fulham away etc.

it will be brutal hard

Had a feeling already in October that we wouldn't go on a big winning run this season and that it wouldn't be necessary to win the title this season either, as both Liverpool and Arsenal will drop enough points.

It's going to the wire. I think we'll win the title.

We draw to much at home & our results against top/big 6 doesn`t look good. Even we are still in this title fight i`m not optimistic.

we really need Arsenal and Liverpool both go far in CL/EL to be distracted. neither of them hd midweek game this week, and they were fresh to win way from home. Chelsea was fresh too.
wouldnt surprise me if Arteta throws CL vs Porto if they find it hard tho, he has form of getting out of cups early...
hpe Porto goes physical like they used to do and dont let the tie be over first game.

we really need Arsenal and Liverpool both go far in CL/EL to be distracted. neither of them hd midweek game this week, and they were fresh to win way from home. Chelsea was fresh too.
wouldnt surprise me if Arteta throws CL vs Porto if they find it hard tho, he has form of getting out of cups early...
hpe Porto goes physical like they used to do and dont let the tie be over first game.

I think it suits Arsenal having mid-week fixtures.

Only playing once a week was a disaster for Arsenal at the back end of last season. They had an entire week to dwell on draws and losses whilst watching us win both at weekend and mid-week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.