The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We could go unbeaten since December and still finish 2nd or 3rd which would be incredible. If we don't win it we're going to make the eventual champions work for every second of it. Fair play to any team finishing above us.
Yes who ever wins it will fully deserve it, If it goes down to the final day and we have to rely on other teams taking points of liverpool and arsenal I won't be holding my breath for it to happen. Winning the treble last season though will soften the blow of not winning the league this season if we don't achieve it. And hopefully we win the fa cup which i believe we have a superb chance of doing. And the champions league would be even better.

Yes who ever wins it will fully deserve it, If it goes down to the final day and we have to rely on other teams taking points of liverpool and arsenal I won't be holding my breath for it to happen. Winning the treble last season though will soften the blow of not winning the league this season if we don't achieve it. And hopefully we win the fa cup which i believe we have a superb chance of doing. And the champions league would be even better.
Madrid is going to be tough. Looking at Liverpool they are on fire going forward. Haven't seen such a one sided half for a long time. One thing is for sure pace is exiciting to watch..i know Pep loves control but with fitter players now getting back behind the ball and not tiring chasing the ball for 95 mins I think pace is more effective.. hopefully Pep is thinking about how we can tweak or style..he always do. I think Haaland would be effective use of pace, he is very quick and good with the ball at his feet at speed.

Still need both to drop points and we have to be perfect.

Still, one point off top with seven to go is not a bad place to be. Think it'll be a tough ask though

Arsenal have -

Bayern
Villa
Bayern (a)
Wolves (a)

In the next 2 weeks, could drop a few points there.

Closer than we were at the start of the weekend and not in the scouse cunts hands (goal difference too big), that'll do.

Arsenal have to go to Spurs and play Chelsea.

Liverpool have to go to Everton and Villa and play Spurs at home.

We have a chance, 7 wins will guarantee it in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.