The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Closer than we were at the start of the weekend and not in the scouse cunts hands (goal difference to big), that'll do.

Arsenal have to go to Spurs and play Chelsea.

Liverpool have to go to Everton and Villa and play Spurs at home.

We have a chance, 7 wins will guarantee it in my opinion.

we have Spurs away which is the only worry

I think City have the kindest run. Liverpool having to go to Everton and Villa, Arsenal having to go to Old Trafford and Spurs.... We've got to go to Spurs but everything else should be a win for us.

Still need both to drop points and we have to be perfect.

Still, one point off top with seven to go is not a bad place to be. Think it'll be a tough ask though
We should win most of the games except maybe Spuds. Liverpool and Arsenal will probably lose or draw at least one more. If we get a fair wind we can shade it. I said earlier the rags would score a couple but probably leak goals at the wrong end. That result is the best we could of hoped for really.

Depending on how the rest of the season goes for both teams, could have loads of their fans wanting us to win.
Similar to Everton away in 2014
Hmmm, you’d like to think that, but with Spurs supporters, I’ll believe it when I see it …

Don't see how today's result has any bearing on the merits of that decision. If they win the league in goal difference, yeah. But there's a long way to go yet. If we win it by a point, it was a mistake.
They took 4 points off City. If City win it, it will be because Arsenal are unable to hold on to their lead at the top again.

To me it's a perfect scenario - both the dippers and tarquins in front of us level on points. The pressure is on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.