The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They had a decent team out in the home leg, particularly the second half and still got battered. Your post makes it sound like it was klopp's decision to not try and win the game.
Not at all. That team he put out should have been more than enough to beat atalanta at home.

I just think that Liverpool, like ourselves, would be good enough to win at atalanta.
kelleher was very poor and, some of the others not much better, including salah.
I prefer they get knocked out as I think it may demoralise them for the Premier league run in.

I just think that Liverpool, like ourselves, would be good enough to win at atalanta.

That's true. But they need to win by 3 goals in 90 minutes to even get to extra time. That would be difficult even for better teams than this Liverpool.

It's not that they can't do it. It's that they have no more than 15% chance to win by 4 goals over 90/120 minutes.

They had a decent team out in the home leg, particularly the second half and still got battered. Your post makes it sound like it was klopp's decision to not try and win the game. Make no mistake they wanted to win the game and the trophy so pricks like taa can brag about a fake quadruple. Hopefully they'll go there and get twatted again
On and off the pitch

I have bad recollections of that shower coming back from being 3 down.

At magical Anfield though. Where the crowd has the ability to suck the ball into the net or some shit some twat once said. Not away though, at a hostile italian ground.

But in fairness I kinda want them to go through and have to play at least two more games, so let's see how it all goes.

I have bad recollections of that shower coming back from being 3 down.

Even if they win the tie, it will cost them a lot of energy and fatigue. We saw last night what they are like when they are not at those special energy levels. After Atalanta away they have 3 aways in the league in a week. That would be the worst possible period for them to be somewhat tired.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.