The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Emery has a history with Arsenal and might want to prove something. The dippers look gassed and Palace are a nightmare to play against so expect a festival of diving and dropping to the ground at a slightest contact.

I can’t see Villa get anything at the Emirates, neither Palace at Anfield. Either dropping points would be brilliant, but I’m not expecting any favours today.

Pretty much my feeling about today

Although Villa do have a couple of there better players back now and they'll be looking to capitalise on the spurs loss yesterday in their fight for top 4, so they have plenty of incentive to turn up.

Can't see anything but a dippers win sadly, unless they're wobbling that much

I can’t see Villa get anything at the Emirates, neither Palace at Anfield. Either dropping points would be brilliant, but I’m not expecting any favours today.
Agree 100%, neither team drops any points today, not worth expecting or watching

Both teams win by a minimum of 2 goals

The villa midfield are all out today. I think they are about 8 or 9 ; 1today..crazy odds for a 4th placed team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.