The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my issues with the Villa fanbase, but what a fantastic team to watch. Fully deserved the 3 points today. So well done Villa and thank you. Watkins is superb and the way they play out from the back is really classy.

Couldn't believe everybody picking Liverpool and Arsenal. Most pundits too. Even had to convince some City fans we're still well in it. We were only one point behind ffs. Our experience at the business end of the season is worth more than one fucking point. I wouldn't want us chasing us down if I supported anybody else! Still work to do of course, but lets go for the jugular now and make it FOUR in a row!

Last edited:
S6CG.gif

Obviously, that makes us big favourites now, 2 points clear with 6 to go. I think we have the slightly easier upcoming games over the next couple weeks (Brighton and forrest away and wolves home) Arsenal play Wolves and spurs away and Chelsea at home. Liverpool also have 3 awkward away games (west ham, Everton and Fulham).
17/20 for the title. 9/2 Arsenal and 9/1 Liverpool

Ooo hang on a minute. Palace were 14/1 to win and Villa 10/1. A rather good weekend. Keep it going blue boys. Back in our hands in the blink of an eye and even the GD looking less of an issue 11 difference becomes 5. “Woah coming after you “

I wasn't expecting Villa to win today but it was disrespectful that the pundits were saying they will have their focus on their European game and completely disregarded the fact these are playing for fourth place. They'll want that 4th spot just as much as qualifying through the next round in Europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.