The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arsenal at Wolves next saturday evening, and the cultists at Fulham on sunday afternoon. You'd expect both of them to get wins in those games.

Then again, I expected them to both win this afternoon!

Fulham away won't be easy. Fulham have a good home record and they beat West Ham away today.

This is essentially like we beat both Liverpool and Arsenal (YAEH!) but then all 3 of us drew this weekend (PHEW).

Liverpool 0 -1 City
Arsenal 0 - 1 City
City 1 - 1 Luton
Liverpool 1 - 1 Palace
Arsenal 1 - 1 Villa

Didn’t expect Arsenal and Liverpool dropping points this weekend. Yet.
The media … The pundits … The Arsenal fans after celebrating Liverpool losing to Palace …

Time to celebrate. Not too much. We are far from there yet. I stick to 115 minutes drinking beer.

Table looks more traditional.

Attachments

• IMG_7701.png
    IMG_7701.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 47
Got my issues with the Villa fanbase, but what a fantastic team to watch. Fully deserved the 3 points today. So well done Villa and thank you. Watkins is superb and the way they play out from the back is really classy.

Couldn't believe everybody picking Liverpool and Arsenal. Most pundits too. Even had to convince some City fans we're still well in it. We were only one point behind ffs. Our experience at the business end of the season is worth more than one fucking point. I wouldn't want us chasing us down if I supported anybody else! Still work to do of course, but lets go for the jugular now and make it FOUR in a row!

I like everything about Villa except their fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.