The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All we need to do is something that we haven't done since 2018-19: Win our last six games.

However, that's assuming that either Liverpool or Arsenal also win their last six games.

Liverpool also did it in 2018-19
Arsenal haven't done it for more than 10 years.

The 'good news' - I didn't think we had a cat in hells chance of winning the PL if we'd had to fit in those two extra games against Bayern Munich.
So we can now focus on the PL , AND that could mean taking a chance with a weakened side on Saturday giving key players a rest for the PL run in beginning at Brighton next Thursday.

The 'good news' - I didn't think we had a cat in hells chance of winning the PL if we'd had to fit in those two extra games against Bayern Munich.
So we can now focus on the PL , AND that could mean taking a chance with a weakened side on Saturday giving key players a rest for the PL run in beginning at Brighton next Thursday.
At Brighton, that's a cheap (relatively) game for me as it's next door to Shoreham!.

I wonder if any team has had to deal with a more dramatic and deflating CL exit than ours in 2019, but it didn’t stop us subsequently going on (the continuation of) an incredible record to win the domestic Treble.

Trust in Pep.
This team and coach don’t give in or give up.

Let’s just dust ourselves down, take the defeat on the chin and finish strong.

The players won’t want to feel like last night again so soon. A trophy will be won this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.