The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No basically adding City's games as an ACCA and Arsenal's games as an ACCA you get similar odds meaning bookies think they'll both get similar points per match. Issue for Arsenal is that City have essentially 2 more points than Arsenal so they think City will win the title by 2 points.

In my opinion Arsenal will need City to drop points in 2 games as Arsenal will drop points either tomorrow or at the Rags

Lol. Have you not seen united recently? I backed them today. Thought 4/7 was a great price. Our only hope is spurs getting something tomorrow

The thought of how much money you would have to put on any individual match other than the spurs one would make me think more than twice.

My personal opinion is that the season will end when Spurs draw against arsenal, hell they may even win.

Just the odds for a win tomorrow aren't too far off those odds for us winning the title.

No basically adding City's games as an ACCA and Arsenal's games as an ACCA you get similar odds meaning bookies think they'll both get similar points per match. Issue for Arsenal is that City have essentially 2 more points than Arsenal so they think City will win the title by 2 points.

In my opinion Arsenal will need City to drop points in 2 games as Arsenal will drop points either tomorrow or at the Rags

Spurs really need the points for top 4, Arteta's overactive nervous disposition will do for Arsenal again imho.

Spurs really need the points for top 4, Arteta's overactive nervous disposition will do for Arsenal again imho.
I don't disagree with you and I've been clear for the last couple of months that I feel City will get the job done.

I do think we will be City's main rival for the title for the next few years and are a couple of players away from being an even bigger threat so I'm looking forward to the next few years.

facts...truth....as i was saying..

mathematically scousers are not out of it (unfortunately) - though as again i said they look fucked.

We are in there with a very good shout and in a good position

But its also going to be a struggle to get over the line....its going to be very close...we look leggy at times

In previous run ins we have looked vey strong but this season the opposition is better equipped (Arsenal) and last time the scousers were down in 7th ....they look like they are falling off a cliff (long may that continue) but they are still there with a chance.

we have to go to spurs and win - we have only done that in the cup under Pep. Spurs are very up and down and you never know what you are going to get from them - we also play against relegation threatened team this weekend....we cannot underestimate them - they will fight for everything and thought we are clearly way better than them thats not how football always works - random/unexpected results do occur. Fulham are no push over either.

This was all i was saying and youc ome across as extremely arrogant in your posting....not just on this one occasion.

Challenge opinions that fine (but back it up with your opinion at least)....but when Pep says something I tend to listen and he has been saying these things most of the season.....
A few things...

How about now? Are the Scousers finished?

We didn't look even a bit leggy on Thursday. In fact, we looked mint.

Where I'm from we break balls. It has nothing whatsoever to do with being arrogant. Lighten up a little. I said, shit post...you said shit poster...and I said LMFAO without getting all bent and super serious.

Lastly, I'll back my opinion all day long that I expect us to get it done. If you expect me to fear Forest, Fulham, or even Spurs with the title at stake that's not happening.

I'm not about to fancy anyone's chances above this squad, simple as...

A few things...

How about now? Are the Scousers finished?

We didn't look even a bit leggy on Thursday. In fact, we looked mint.

Where I'm from we break balls. It has nothing whatsoever to do with being arrogant. Lighten up a little. I said, shit post...you said shit poster...and I said LMFAO without getting all bent and super serious.

Lastly, I'll back my opinion all day long that I expect us to get it done. If you expect me to fear Forest, Fulham, or even Spurs with the title at stake that's not happening.

I'm not about to fancy anyone's chances above this squad, simple as...
Looking more finished...bu that could change if both us and arsenal dont get positive results tomorrow...which was exactly the point I was originally posting about..

Weve looked leggy in previous games....and again we have a quick change around between games

I dont care where you are from - you post in an arrogant/dismissive manner towards a lot of others. And when I said back you opinion up i meant with a reasoned argument.

It has nothing to do with fear (not sure what you are trying to prove)...it has to do with football and how fast things can change.... I have zero fear of winning or losing.....fear doesnt come into it.

I also back us...but again Im with Pep on this...and he knows more that you or I put together...nothing is over until its done mathematically

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.