The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Been saying for weeks Spurs away was a fixture I was not looking forward to hope the dippers do a number on them today!

There’s more perms than an old dear's hairdresser’s, we should never be looking at anything but winning the next three games to make history,focus on ourselves and what we do best.

Yep, we badly need Liverpool to win this one now.

Spurs would be seven behind with one game in hand.
Diesn’t make a lot of difference, if spurs lose this top 4 may be out but they will be feeling newcastle and chelsea breathing down their necks. Confident we’ll beat them anyway, all those games we struggled were because they absorbed pressure and broke. They don’t play that way anymore.
Besides lets see were next weekend leaves us.

No way. He's improved the team massively so we can compete hopefully to the last day. And the ceiling of Arsenal is very high given the youth of our key players, the fact that there's a once in a generation wonderkid coming through who may break into the team next season, and that with a ninja striker up front we'd be more clinical.

Doesn't mean we overtake City as you'll improve as well, but we are going blow for blow with the best team in the world and the best coach in the world.

We'll be more experienced in the CL next year as well. If Arteta left who else would we be able to get in that's better? It's not like Pep would take the job. The other supermanagers are Klopp and Ancelotti. After those guys Arteta is on par with who is left and he's still early 40s and learning fast.

Like I've said before, we'll be competing with City for prizes for the next 4 or 5 years. Doesn't mean we'll win them of course, but on the flip side at least you'll not need to worry about your team bus getting smashed up by your title rivals before a crunch match. Every cloud.

I take your points and everything. I'd just like to quietly point out that our key players for the coming years are probably called Phil Foden (23), Erling Haaland (23) and very possibly Josko Gvardiol (22). We've also got these kids Rico Lewis (19) and Oscar Bobb (20) who are bubbling nicely.
But yes, unquestionably, Kevin's days may be coming to an end… ;-) That at least will be a relief for the rest of the league.

I take your points and everything. I'd just like to quietly point out that our key players for the coming years are probably called Phil Foden (23), Erling Haaland (23) and very possibly Josko Gvardiol (22). We've also got these kids Rico Lewis (19) and Oscar Bobb (20) who are bubbling nicely.
But yes, unquestionably, Kevin's days may be coming to an end… ;-) That at least will be a relief for the rest of the league.
Yes agree, City have a core of superb young talent as well, plus I'd imagine your youth system is top notch and there will be some amazing talent coming through. It all augurs well for some great title battles to come.

Yes agree, City have a core of superb young talent as well, plus I'd imagine your youth system is top notch and there will be some amazing talent coming through. It all augurs well for some great title battles to come.

If we see the back of Anfield Feral for a while I for one will not be mourning it. Their teams have given us one hell of a run for our money. Hats off as far as that's concerned. Their bloody supporters on the other hand…
In particular, I shall not be sorry not to have to turn round in the pub to see what shirt the gobbiest, loudest supporter in the place is wearing.

Beat Fulham. Rags beat Arsenal.

Tuesday the 14th we go to Spurs and win the league. Relaxed day last game.
I hope you’re right, but I’ll guarantee Arsenal get 3 points versus rags

No way. He's improved the team massively so we can compete hopefully to the last day. And the ceiling of Arsenal is very high given the youth of our key players, the fact that there's a once in a generation wonderkid coming through who may break into the team next season, and that with a ninja striker up front we'd be more clinical.

Doesn't mean we overtake City as you'll improve as well, but we are going blow for blow with the best team in the world and the best coach in the world.

We'll be more experienced in the CL next year as well. If Arteta left who else would we be able to get in that's better? It's not like Pep would take the job. The other supermanagers are Klopp and Ancelotti. After those guys Arteta is on par with who is left and he's still early 40s and learning fast.

Like I've said before, we'll be competing with City for prizes for the next 4 or 5 years. Doesn't mean we'll win them of course, but on the flip side at least you'll not need to worry about your team bus getting smashed up by your title rivals before a crunch match. Every cloud.
There were doubts last season about whether Arsenal could go again, but no one can say that now. Arteta has shown he can control games by conceding possession which shows his tactical flexibility. A former Arsenal captain too, so there is no one better for you at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.