The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We could actually get away with a draw - providing we put 3/4 past Fulham , a draw against Spurs , and absolutely smash manager less West Ham at home last game of the season by 5 or 6 , wishful thinking I know!

We could actually get away with a draw - providing we put 3/4 past Fulham , a draw against Spurs , and absolutely smash manager less West Ham at home last game of the season by 5 or 6 , wishful thinking I know!
If we draw at spurs it’s highly likely that will happen. The problem is United SGE so shit they’ll probably open the goal gap ever further.

It won’t make any difference. Their defence isn’t good enough to do either. I’d be surprised if Arsenal don’t win by at least 2 goals. The gulf in quality is huge. Rags should really be bottom 6 this season based on overall performances.
If the correct decisions had been applied in at least 5/6 games they would be and they'd not be in the FACup final.

Protected by the system !!

To be fair they are a mid table team, they can sometimes play up against top teams but then again I doubt it, best just to mark it as an Arsenal win
Agree that’s what I’ve done, zero expectations

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.