The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Decided to break tradition and watch that. Two things ... Arsenal were pretty shite, but the rags were shite beyond belief. Their attack literally had no idea what they were doing. They wouldn't have scored if they played until Xmas.

TBH I didn't have much hope today, but rags could have done it quite easily (or drawn) if they were even a mediocre team. Man. they were shite.

So it's down to Spurs now. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

If we were playing this rag side we would have put 5 + past them! Spurs be so tough because they have some very good attacking players! We don't win and draw we need to score 8 Sunday
You think Arsenal are putting 5 past Everton? I wouldn't be so sure.

The goals have well and truly dried up, and Dyche will set his players up perfectly to frustrate them.

Absolutely. And I fully expect liverpool to win at Villa tomorrow also, fwiw.
I don't. They are playing for nothing. It wouldn't surprise me if Klopp give a few younger faces a game or even their debut, so he can be the great guy that gave them their chance. For me, the result in tomorrow's game was always going to be the biggest influence on our game on Tuesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.