The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll put money on it being Oliver…hope I’m wrong.
Oliver is terrible but tbh Atwell, England, Coote would all be worse. Madley too but presumably we cant get him as he is there tomorrow. The only halfway decent one I've seen is Jarred Gillett. Which means we will never get him in a big game

last four league results at Klanfield , 0-1 defeat (Cancelo brain fart, Foden disallowed goal for imaginary foul) , 4-1 win , 2-2 draw and 0-0 draw (Mahrez penalty miss), doesnt really back-up your theory.
Apologies there was a 1-3 defeat amongst those results so , W1 D 2 L 2
That's the Arnold volleyball game. And added the Foden debacle last year. basically they cant beat us unless they get a massive helping hand. Which unfortunately could well happen next week

Right I’ve calmed down and said sorry to the mrs for launching the remote at the wall when they scored!
I couldn’t believe the ref blew for a head injury when their own keeper just shoulder barged him, then gave him the fucking ball.
Anyway I didn’t realise they were away in Europe next Thursday with the injuries they have there isn’t much room for rotation, and they are fucking shite time to beat them next week.

this is why this forum becomes more unbearable. take off the tin foil hats everyone ffs. we get loads and loads of soft decisions as well especially at home.
Bullshit

Probably justified that added time buts it’s the consistency that’s worrying for us against Chelsea H they must have wasted time the entire second half yet ref only added on 4 minutes same at Newcastle away
Because the officials were happy with the result!?

Jesus wept.
Imagine actually thinking that this conspiracy theory was genuine.

How do you even get through a day, whilst believing ridiculous things like that.

It's confirmation bias in its finest form, recalling information about a team that happen to be slightly ahead of us in the league. Teams that have the ball more and create the most chances, are more likely to be involved in contentious decisions.

It's just a coping mechanism for some.

Imagine actually thinking that this conspiracy theory was genuine.

How do you even get through a day, whilst believing ridiculous things like that.

It's confirmation bias in its finest form, recalling information about a team that happen to be slightly ahead of us in the league. Teams that have the ball more and create the most chances, are more likely to be involved in contentious decisions.

It's just a coping mechanism for some.
Referee forgot the rules that would probably have seen forest hold on.
I think most can cope when a result is achieved through fairness. Today wasn’t an example of that.
No wonder the Forest management were fuming.
Still, that knobhead who tried dribbling it out in the last minute of injury time should be getting a proper bollocking.

Referee forgot the rules that would probably have seen forest hold on.
I think most can cope when a result is achieved through fairness. Today wasn’t an example of that.
No wonder the Forest management were fuming.
Still, that knobhead who tried dribbling it out in the last minute of injury time should be getting a proper bollocking.
Agreed on the Forest player, think it was Hudson-Odoi.

But on that refereeing decision, are we genuinely saying it was an attempt to help Liverpool, or a poor/incompetent refereeing decision?

Sorry I can't get on board with this whole 'referees have a mantra to help Liverpool win the league'.

If we don't win the league it's because we didn't get enough points, nothing to do with referees making incompetent decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.