The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s going to come down to who deals best with the European schedule in amongst the league matches.

Some of the teams left to play will have a whole week to prepare. Ideal scenario for tv viewing.

That’s a big call, pal!
And a wrong one, in my opinion. 2019, in the face of a ferocious opponent, tops the lot for best achievement. Part of a treble, we had De Bruyne missing for 75% of the season, achieved the second highest points total ever at that time, and won our last 14 games when 13 wins and a draw would not have got the job done.

If we win the league this season it will be the best of the lot - a somewhat transitional season, big injuries and two challengers rather than the usual one
I think winning the season with it being this close and two other real challengers definitely brings in more emotions. Feels like a real Rocky moment.

I think we'll win all of our seven remaining games.

I am certain Arsenal will drop points, the question is whether the dippers will. Can't see them getting nine points from matches against Villa, Spurs and West Ham when they couldn't beat the rags.

We're favourites with the bookies again, we know how to win this thing. I reckon we will.

71 Arsenal - Villa(h), Wolves(a), Chelsea(h), Spurs(a), Bournemouth(h), Utd(a), Everton(h)
71 Liverpool - Palace(h), Fulham(a), Everton(a), West Ham(a), Spurs(h), Villa(a), Wolves(h)
70 City - Luton(h), Brighton(a), Forest(a), Wolves(h), Fulham(a), West Ham(h), spurs(a)

In a bar in Ibiza, Liverpool, city, United, Leeds fans. All getting on cos it’s a bar in Ibiza.

This one Liverpool fan comes in, off his face giving it large with them 1 up. At 2-1 he cries and goes off to change out of his Liverpool top. At 2-2 comes back with a T-shirt on back to front. Total knob.
This is a parody right? Or are you being serious?

It was probably too much to ask but I think we may have needed United to hang on for the win there. Then I believe we could have caught Liverpool on goal difference.

Not sure they are going to drop any further points now.

I think Arsenal will drop pts.

We just need to win and hope now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.