The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat them 7-0 at home and will want to put that right.

They are still in the shit but the manager is getting a tune of sorts.

We could do with Everton losing today and Arsenal losing tomorrow, to keep Spurs honest against Liverpool.
It's all on next week for me, we win and it's ours, we lose it's theirs. I don't expect a draw.

We need to beat the Dippers and gain a four point cushion ,ive watched a couple of their recent games and their opponents West Ham and Watford have missed real sitters , they are getting the luck and expect it to continue ,we also need to bang a few goals in against Brighton & Watford to even up the goal difference , the worst case secenario would be losing the title on goal difference.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility for City to lose to Liverpool, but still win the league.
However if City win next Sunday then I think the momentum will drive us to the title.
The Champions League games will also have an impact as injuries take their toll.

We need to beat the Dippers and gain a four point cushion ,ive watched a couple of their recent games and their opponents West Ham and Watford have missed real sitters , they are getting the luck and expect it to continue ,we also need to bang a few goals in against Brighton & Watford to even up the goal difference , the worst case secenario would be losing the title on goal difference.
If we beat Liverpool and draw two other games, and then match Liverpool in the remaining games, the problem won't be the goal difference it'll be the dropped points! And if we have a four point lead Pep will not be telling the team to chase down a goal difference in case it all goes to shit, he'll be telling them a 1-0 win is as good as a 10-0 win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.