The Top 4 you would never expect

Salford_Blue said:
The only thing that was Hughes's downfall was the defence.

Wins against Hull, Burnley, Fulham at home would have put us on 35 points with a game in hand.

If he can bring in a commanding, mouthy, organising Centre-Half then I feel we could reach for 2nd/3rd.
One tiny tiny thing should be added: we didnt play like a team but like 11 individuels, never been so frutrated in my life as i've been lately.

No matter how much i hate them, i really can't see the rags finishing outside of the top 4. Simply because theyve not been that impressive this season but annoyingly manage to pick up maximum points where we for example have only been picking up 1 point from games.

It's difficult to say where we'll finish, i'd need to see how we perform over the next 3/4 games to begin to get a picture of where we might finish but i'm hoping it'll be in the top 4. I wouldnt be too suprised if the top 7 was like this;

chelski
rags
arse
us
spurs
villa
red scouse

zeven said:
Salford_Blue said:
The only thing that was Hughes's downfall was the defence.

Wins against Hull, Burnley, Fulham at home would have put us on 35 points with a game in hand.

If he can bring in a commanding, mouthy, organising Centre-Half then I feel we could reach for 2nd/3rd.
One tiny tiny thing should be added: we didnt play like a team but like 11 individuels, never been so frutrated in my life as i've been lately.

But calm has descended at COMS and guess what we are 1 season away from league champions for the first time since 67/8

CTID_92 said:
No matter how much i hate them, i really can't see the rags finishing outside of the top 4. Simply because theyve not been that impressive this season but annoyingly manage to pick up maximum points where we for example have only been picking up 1 point from games.

It's difficult to say where we'll finish, i'd need to see how we perform over the next 3/4 games to begin to get a picture of where we might finish but i'm hoping it'll be in the top 4. I wouldnt be too suprised if the top 7 was like this;

chelski
rags
arse
us
spurs
villa
red scouse

I will agree 100% sir!

5 losses and it can only get worse for them once Ferdinand comes back.

Personally, i still think the rags will finish above us, but i have renewed hope that we can finish 4th.

Chelsea
Arsenal
Rags
City
Villa/Spurs
Spurs/Villa

Can I have some of the crack some of you lot have been smoking...?

Top teams will be:

Rags
Chelsea
Arsenal
City (but really up for grabs)
Villa
Liverpool
Tottenham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.