The Tory Party Are Lower Than Vermin

mackenzie said:
TGR said:

The LWNJ's don't really have any reply to that post do they? No they don't.
Bravo!
End of thread.

Well, yes they do.
But as it has been argued back and forth on here for ages I will just leave you mine;
If you are a Tory voter then you are an imbecile that buys into their doctrine that makes you feel wanted and smug.
And then they have you; bound, sealed and delivered.
You are a little cog in their Etonian elitist shite and you are laughed at.
Nope, but we do laugh at you.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
de niro said:
Blue Til Death said:
Maggie sorted this country out, in doing so she had to piss off all you scrounging twats and workshy malingerers.
Some hate her because they think she owed them a living, she didn't, she created the environment for people to do so and some of us got off our arses and made good.

Maggie Thatcher had a big pair of political bollocks and at the time she was the only one who did, under labour at that time, we would have deteriorated from the sick man of Europe to the dead man of Europe.

It obviously escapes some peoples attention that virtually every time labour gain power, they do so with a solid economic platform to destroy and they never let us down do they.

Don't get me wrong, present day politicians make me sick and that goes for all of them but Maggie was up there with the best, its amusing to hear people who supported Bliar slag her off, he couldn't lace her political boots and oh what honesty & integrity he displayed in office and to this present day, as for Brown and Milliband, in her prime she would have wiped the floor with them completely and utterly.

exactly as I see it.

Spot on
Finest leader since Churchill
Certainly more people can relate to 'finest since Churchill' than 'greatest ever', but it's not really saying much is it.

waterloo blue said:
It's a pity Thatcher couldn't implement her dream policies and go all out.
Unfettered capitalism is the way to go ;no free education ,no free health care,no old age pension,definitely no dole and no incapacity benefit.
Then you'd see the UK take off,at the moment there's too many taking and not enough contributing.

Hilarious

waterloo blue said:
Unfettered capitalism is the way to go ;no free education ,no free health care,no old age pension,definitely no dole and no incapacity benefit.
Then you'd see the UK take off,at the moment there's too many taking and not enough contributing.

I'm not biting on that!

adrianr said:
waterloo blue said:

I'm not biting on that!
Oh go on.

waterloo blue said:

this is our undoing.

if you don't pay in you shouldn't get a penny. not a fucking bean. half the cadgers have fuck off telly's and all sorts. "welfare state". don't make me piss.

de niro said:
waterloo blue said:

this is our undoing.

if you don't pay in you shouldn't get a penny. not a fucking bean. half the cadgers have fuck off telly's and all sorts. "welfare state". don't make me piss.

The idle, lazy and weak will always sponge off the hard workers.

Edit before the lefties choke on their goji berries:- Weak as in just those who are able to better themselves but chose not to. Not weak as in unlucky or sick.

de niro said:
BlueRob01 said:
de niro said:
i lol'd too.

Why, what's funny?
Labours failure - or capitalism failure driven by greed?
Epitomised, encouraged and promoted by the politics of that woman.
Imagine Gordon Brown even attempting to introduce more regulation (rather than even less) anytime prior to 2008.

She was the greatest prime minister Britain had ever had. Fact.

Gordon brown couldn't run a corner shop and in all honesty its embarrassing he's mentioned in the same sentence as her.
Of course thickies or those on the cadge will love him and hate her.

Clement Attlee is Britain's greatest prime minister of the previous century.

However, even though I detest Thather's domestic policies I can admit she was a great politician, albeit with horrendous intentions.

smudgedj said:
de niro said:
waterloo blue said:

this is our undoing.

Edit before the lefties choke on their goji berries:- Weak as in just those who are able to better themselves but chose not to. Not weak as in unlucky or sick.

How much tax do you pay into this country's coffers?

BWTAC said:
smudgedj said:
de niro said:
this is our undoing.

How much tax do you pay into this country's coffers?

£13.90 a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.