The transfer forum addict's thread

Manchester1894

Ajay... Tolmie... Spursmad123..

How many people have been in that same boat as me where you pick up your mobile(out of sheer curiosity), load bluemoon, and search a specific thread or post from one of the above.

I hate to think how much bandwidth has been used on this Transfer Forum alone.

Productivity hits an all-time low for 3 months each year at work. haha

Who's going to be the next one to take the mantle of Lord of the Transfer Forum?!

ever since I bought tapatalk for android I'm hooked, literally check it whenever I get a chance. I'm a lot worse about twitter where I need to check that religiously since I follow some 500 odd ppl

i cant keep away from the place. whenever i'm out, on a bus, pub etc i'll turn on the 3g and head straight for the transfner forum. i'll usually have a look at how many users are online as thats a sure sign something is heating up in the transfer department. if theres 400 odd people online my hopes just drop

Not addicted at all (not), fact the F5 button is worn out on my computer and I have wasted another evening trawling though all the threads only to find twitter is not king of the ITKs. :-)

I just bookmarked the pages that show the most recent posts for each of our ITKs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.