The Treble Merchandise

Just been delivered is my Champions of Europe cap with the trophy, City badge and Istanbul 23 embroided on.

Best quality cap I have ever had !

Does anyone know where to get any T-Shirts that have anything to do with treble on it?

I bought one off Art of Football but the fit is shite, good design though.

Does anyone know where to get any T-Shirts that have anything to do with treble on it?

I bought one off Art of Football but the fit is shite, good design though.
Yes mate. Old school Blue Philip Rousseau selling Treble Winning polos and round necks. Excellent quality and good fits. He’s on FB but if you aren’t DM me.

JingDong and TaoBao in China have shorts in 10XL with CHAMPIONS 3in a row and Manchester on a leg. 10XL is about XXL in the UK. Cosy tenner spent well.

Matching t-shirt and TREBLE t-shirt for less than a tenner too.

€325? I'd expect Margot Robbie to be delivering it for that price!

Looked at the contents of that and expected it to be something they offer to season card holders for free or a nominal fee then saw they were charging £275 for whst is basically last seasons shirt and a few bits of paper. Haven't seen such extortion since istanbul itself trying to get a bottle of water inside the ground. No thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.