The treble on display

Errrrrr.... we weren't allowed to pick them up... not even touch them... and there were two security guards stood either side to make sure you didn't
They were there to make sure some Manc chav didn't have it on his toes with them. Bring them down to Johnny Rodehouse (is he still there?) and get a couple of hundred for them.

Joke really how these are being ferried around the world before long-standing local fans even have chance to look at them. Modern football, I guess. I know match tickets are a miniscule part of the club's income, but worldwide marketing means nothing without your game-going fans, City.

Joke really how these are being ferried around the world before long-standing local fans even have chance to look at them. Modern football, I guess. I know match tickets are a miniscule part of the club's income, but worldwide marketing means nothing without your game-going fans, City.
They have been available to see in Manchester at least twice already at public events, and are back at the stadium this weekend as well for the charity event.

They have been available to see in Manchester at least twice already at public events, and are back at the stadium this weekend as well for the charity event.

Thanks mate, the club don't communicate these things clearly. Those trophies should be in Manchester and the locality for almost 6 months before they're ferried about elsewhere, just my opinion.

Thanks mate, the club don't communicate these things clearly. Those trophies should be in Manchester and the locality for almost 6 months before they're ferried about elsewhere, just my opinion.
I recommend you keep an eye on the city twitter account, they announce the events in advance on there. Not sure if they do it on their other social media accounts. You can even apply to the club to host the treble trophies at your own event - maybe you can do a local trophies for local people event?! :D

Seriously though, twice? Plus at the weekend?

It's a bit frustrating. I know they can't please everyone, but if you can't make specific times you're left queuing for 90 mins or so while your kids are getting bored.

So I asked if they're available on the tour, as that would surely make sense wouldn't it? Well at the moment the PL and FA Cup trophies are there but they "aren't sure" when the CL one will be.

So when will they all be available? Who knows. Can't take the kids on the tour once they're back in school though, so it's cross your fingers for half-term.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.