The Truth about our Nigel de Jong

blueprint said:
Every week we have a thread about NDJ being lauded for his prowess by his cabal of fans here. I thought it might be enlightening, for once, another POV should be presented.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefootballtube.com/videos/37251/manchester-city-vs-villarreal-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefootballtube.com/videos/3 ... highlights</a>

After reviewing at least 3 times the highlights
Certain truths can be revealed.

1. Villarreal's goal. Is it Silva's passback that was at fault or was NDJ 'slow to react' for the pass or to be in close proximity (as should be for another mf) for City to continue the counter attack?

2. Our equalizer via Vi'real OG. Was ithe result of Sillva's initiating the moves on the right flank with Yaya & traversing across the width for Kolarov's cross?

3. Did Silva's flick for Kun to score?

IMHO Silva did not have a bad game but rather he couldn't soar like an eagle when he had to walk with 'turkey/s'.

Before you guys slag me what I'm suggesting is that Silva is on a different level whereas dJ isn't. I stand to be corrected.
Why do you want correcting?
Most City fans think Silva is our best player now and even ever.
De Jong had a poor game but he is still the best defensive midfielder in the prem.
The point your making seems to have gone right over my head!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jordie said:
blueprint said:
Have you reviewed the highlights?

Don't you think dJ should have corralled the pass or protected the ball from being 'stripped' or being outhustled? Isn't that the minimal requirement for a defensive mf?
You are obviously not British (probably American) and obviously don't understand football. Every other poster on this thread knows why NDJ didn't quite make it to the bad pass from Silva, he is not fully match fit yet.
I am not being xenophobic just pointing out your lack of understanding of football.

-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 am --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
NDJ was fucking shite last night. Every time he got the ball the momentum stopped and we went slowly sideways or slowly back. He was even shit at what he is supposed to be good at. I mean there were some shit performers out there but NDJ went full out shit
Is this a joke?

Yeah did you find it funny
Hilarious.

Graceyboy said:
blueprint said:
Every week we have a thread about NDJ being lauded for his prowess by his cabal of fans here. I thought it might be enlightening, for once, another POV should be presented.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefootballtube.com/videos/37251/manchester-city-vs-villarreal-highlights" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefootballtube.com/videos/3 ... highlights</a>

After reviewing at least 3 times the highlights
Certain truths can be revealed.

1. Villarreal's goal. Is it Silva's passback that was at fault or was NDJ 'slow to react' for the pass or to be in close proximity (as should be for another mf) for City to continue the counter attack? It was Silvas bad pass that but the pressure on. NDJ maybe of done better but the initial mistake was Silva.

Using the same logic, one might say Silva might have done better, but the final mistake was De Jong's?

Jordie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jordie said:
You are obviously not British (probably American) and obviously don't understand football. Every other poster on this thread knows why NDJ didn't quite make it to the bad pass from Silva, he is not fully match fit yet.
I am not being xenophobic just pointing out your lack of understanding of football.

-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 am --

Is this a joke?

Hilarious.
I like the way you question me but in no way offer anything up to counter what i say. If you think he was good last night i suggest you go the opticians

it was a poor past by silva nig cud of done better but wasn't quite sharp enough prehaps two games close together when coming back from injury was to blame but joe cud of done better with the first shot eg parried it wide not in front of goal it wasn't a great performance last nite but we still created plenty of chances and got the win villareal are no mugs they had a poor start to the season but were unbeaten in 5 til last nite. hopefully city do business on sunday ctid

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Jordie said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Hilarious.
I like the way you question me but in no way offer anything up to counter what i say. If you think he was good last night i suggest you go the opticians
I didn't offer anything to counter what you initially said because you just sound like a foul mouthed kid and from experience there is no point discussing anything with people like you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.