The Tudor Room

Also Tudor Thomas was always at the forefront in organising fund-raising events for long-serving players who had testimonial seasons, especially in the 70s and 80s.

I have been in on several occasions and can only re-iterate what the OP said. Shrine to City new & old.

Goaters boots from the last derby @ Maine Road was one of my highlights. Great hospitality.

Was honoured and lucky enough to be invited Down to Tudours Room for the Burnley match with one of my mates. An absolute gentleman from start to finish, took plenty time out of his day to talk us through pretty much every picture and piece of memorabilia in his room. Nice food and a free bar before during and after the game ( enjoyed the food didint kickthe arse out the bar out of respe to the man.)
Again, just like to thank for his time, knowledge and hospitality during my visit

I was in the directors box against Dortmund 1-1. Sat behind an unemployed (at the time) Rafa. Worked for one of the CL sponsors at the time. Was decent!

The lad who started this thread passed away in 2012. One or two of you may remember his story.

Reading Danny’s old posts is quite poignant.

Very sad to read that. I didn’t clock the date at the start of this thread, thought it was a new one. I have been in the tutor room. Great memorabilia and nice of city to look after him.

Been there some time ago, great memorabaelia. Believe it was located above players tunnel ? Is it still there after the renovations?

Very sad to read that. I didn’t clock the date at the start of this thread, thought it was a new one. I have been in the tutor room. Great memorabilia and nice of city to look after him.
Me too, just read it now totally agreeing with the OP about the fantastic memorabilia on the walls and spent ages looking at the pictures. Sad news.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.