The 'turning'

Dobsy87

IF the fans turn on MH (as has happened generally on here) at a game, that will be a kind of watershed moment, or at least we could say it generally is that at any club once the 'X out' chants begin there's no going back.

When do you think this will happen, if at all?

Given the general tone on here I'm beginning to think that the 'turning' could happen at West Brom if the result doesn't go the right way. The TV cameras will be there as well, it could all be very dramatic.

OR we could embark on an 8 game winning run (fingers crossed)

My prediction is that it will be at half time at home to Hull when we are losing 1-0 to a Geovanni goal after a 2-0 defeat at WBA. Let us hope that the second half produces a miraculous fight back.

Dobsy87 said:
IF the fans turn on MH (as has happened generally on here) at a game, that will be a kind of watershed moment, or at least we could say it generally is that at any club once the 'X out' chants begin there's no going back.

When do you think this will happen, if at all?

Given the general tone on here I'm beginning to think that the 'turning' could happen at West Brom if the result doesn't go the right way. The TV cameras will be there as well, it could all be very dramatic.

OR we could embark on an 8 game winning run (fingers crossed)

I have written to Santa Hughes asking for an unbeaten run to the end of the season as the Christmas present for all City fans, if we don't get Kaka, Villa AND (not or) Messi!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.