The typical city thread.

I'll get nostalgic for the old days when they are old, at the moment the memory of Barry getting sent off and the 90th minute at Wembley is all too vivid

Cardiff away anyone. One nil up 3-1 down. Complacent. You wont be in a weeks time

Jamie Pollocks own goal. That goal is something the likes of Henry or Raul would of been proud of, had it gone in the right net!

That Palace own goal at Pompey a few years back has nothing on it.

The time wasting v liverpool when we needed to score. Saw many games v red dippers but never saw them play like that against us. They didnt even try that day and we couldnt do it.

foetus said:
blueste41 said:
I prefer the new typical City........

I still get upset/nervous when QPR's second goes in. I still find it hard to believe we won that. I swear you'll never see anything like that ever again! :)

I share the same feelings. The probability that I will never see/experience anything to better that is making the premier league pretty hard to watch or get excited about at present. I am actually hoping for a few visits to lower league grounds in the cup competitions as well as winning the EC which I still have down as a significant balancer for 1968 when we won the league but were just ignored. Is this just me or are there others trying to work out how to cope with "typical City" at present?

One that I always remember ( not sure if there is a you tube clip ) is Danny tiatto away at middlesbrough running from own half and slamming the ball home .... Then to be given offside !

I remember being at maine road as a little kid for the derby . The Kippax went crazy because we were 2-0 at half time. In the second half the rags came back to win 3-2... Typical city.

I can't for the life of remember what year this was, my memory is telling me that Quinn got both our goals but it could be mistaken (it's a hazy memory).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.