the typical rag

kippax88 said:
your typical rag family...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbHq9364t04[/youtube]

all sat together, bleeding big caravan that isnt it..must have sold a few pegs...TRAMPS!!!!!!

I want to see the recording of them during the Barca final. Because the reactions in my local were priceless as i leapt around the bar laughing my ass off.

svennis pennis said:
I want to see the recording of them during the Barca final. Because the reactions in my local were priceless as i leapt around the bar laughing my ass off.
Me too.
I watched it in a bar in Greece with about 200 'united fans'. You could hear a pin drop when Messi scored apart from me and my wife celebrating. We got free drinks for the rest of the night because the barman was a Barca fan and had been taking shit all week from the plastic reds. The red sat in front of me was from Cardiff and the one to the side was an Essex boy.

I haven't watched this but I know what it will be like.

I was stunned when I went to the pub when they played Barca.

Most of them were sat around in their shiny gay red shirt chatting and laughing, not really arsed.

I tried to stop watching, but I couldn't, I just couldn't. My friday is now ruined.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.