The Ukraine league - any good deals to be had?

TonyM

It's not a bad league and the poor country is going through an awful time. I wonder if players are begging their agents to get them out. It's a bit heartless but should City go in and offer a few of the best a lifeline at an ashamedly low cost?

I'd imagine if I was there I'd be happy for my family to join me in a more stable location and the club would be made well aware that I value their lives above any contract, sense of loyalty or profit the club might want to make on my leaving. It'd be I'm going you have a week to get your best price!

I'm sure the black players will love working in a country controlled by Nazi's. Wouldn't be surprised if deals are already being made.

ell said:
aguero93:20 said:
Yarmolenko, nobody else would make our bench imo.

Konoplyanka?
Only seen him a couple of times, I'd let someone else take the risk, far from proven quality, Yarmolenko on the other hand looks like he could be the best ukrainian since schevchenko.

ell said:
Yarmolenko, nobody else would make our bench imo.

Konoplyanka?
Only seen him a couple of times, I'd let someone else take the risk, far from proven quality, Yarmolenko on the other hand looks like he could be the best ukrainian since schevchenko.

Im actually with you on that Yarmalenko is the better player by far

mansour's tow ropes said:
What about that Brazilian kid Bernard that we were linked with?
Kids a halfway decent player but not really showing signs of improving, didn't really seem to nail down a first team spot this year (didn't see him in many line ups, could be wrong) also think with his build, very slight and short, he'd be murdered in the premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.