The Ultimate Rock Icon.

Re: The Ultimate Rock Icon.

There is a light said:
Richards

335gpjm.jpg
He drinks coors. No.

having thought about it, nobody had more influence on rock than Lennon, and eventually shot by a fan............so in my book he deserves it..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtvlBS4PMF0[/youtube]

Surprised Clapton hasn't been mentioned to be honest. But I guess he is purely a musical icon.

Silva'sGold said:
Surprised Clapton hasn't been mentioned to be honest. But I guess he is purely a musical icon.
Clappers was essential in his youth but he's been pipe & slippers for the last 40 years, rock icon my arse

nimrod said:
Silva'sGold said:
Clappers was essential in his youth but he's been pipe & slippers for the last 40 years, rock icon my arse

Yeah more of a music icon opposed to a proper rock one

Silva'sGold said:
nimrod said:
Silva'sGold said:

I was (still am) a huge fan of his work with John Mayall and Cream but besides possibly From The Cradle and Ocean Blvd, I cant think of one great album he's made his solo's all sound the same whatever he does

nimrod said:
Silva'sGold said:
nimrod said:

I was (still am) a huge fan of his work with John Mayall and Cream but besides possibly From The Cradle and Ocean Blvd, I cant think of one great album he's made his solo's all sound the same whatever he does

His unplugged album is quite good, have you heard that?

Silva'sGold said:
nimrod said:
Silva'sGold said:

His unplugged album is quite good, have you heard that?

not keen mate, acoustic pipe & slippers Layla ? no thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.