The underdogs

Besteamintheland

In my 36 years of supporting City I have never once gone into a match with them lot feeling confident, not as a kid or as an adult so why the big downer. Ok last night was bad, very bad but its done and now its time to rally. I remember absolutley dreading playing them at maine rd or coms cause our team was basically pretty shit in fact normally relegation candidates but we always rose to the challenge and give them a game and beat them a fair few times along the way.So what I am saying is we are the underdogs as we always have been and I really believe if we come out on that pitch and work as hard as we always do against them with better players than we have had for decades why cant we beat them , there not unbeatable . We all said at the start of the season that this is our time and it still can be but we, the fans, must believe and pass that to our team at wembley on saturday.
Typical City............. weve all said it , well wouldnt it be typical just when it seems its all falling apart we go and batter the rags and maybe dust our trophy room ready for the big time.

Great comments guys, I just wish I wasnt watching sky at the moment because what im watching doesnt make me feel that your comments will come true.

I will be there on saturday with the faithfull hoping like you that you are right.

Think the big difference is that past teams would always give 100% in the derby, not sure all of our overseas superstars will give it their all. For me the utd team will want to win this game far more than ours, it hurts me big time to say that.

bridgeblue said:
Think the big difference is that past teams would always give 100% in the derby, not sure all of our overseas superstars will give it their all. For me the utd team will want to win this game far more than ours, it hurts me big time to say that.

It's been said before and I'll say it again. If we are to win things on a consistent basis from here on in, we are going to come up against the scum more and more. They are not going to give up the challenge easily.

This is exactly the approach we need to be taking. It's called a winning mentality. The hard bit is to win something first!

CTID

We will need to be at em all over the park if we are to stand any chance..the rhetoric about Utd not playing well this season is starting to wear a bit thin with me...they are looking like a pretty well oiled machine to me right now.
City must give everything on saturday and hope for a break because that lot will not even consider rolling over for one second..If we want it we are going to have to take it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.