The US Stitch Up

johnny crossan

Somebody just asked why the rags v southampton has been selected for tv this morning and I thought this issue deserved its own thread.

US PL CHAMPIONSHIP.png

Along with its allies Spurs, Brighton & Brentford et al the US cartel run the PL and it's no surprise that its rights were sold to US owned Comcast (Sky), Warner (TNT) & Amazon. You need a lot of fingers to count up the matches broadcast involving US owned teams in both the PL & the Championship - take Leeds as an example there or Wrexham lower in the pyramid. I'm no economist but maybe one has examined this US cash recycling machine in detail.

I’m sick of the continual Yank bashing on Blue Moon!
I’m going to form a breakaway fans forum for us US Yankee Blues where we can discuss all things City without the constant “we are all gun slinging, Trump loving, trailer trash living Sceptics” comments.
I’m going to call it FC Blue Moon and see if the council will fund the cost of the hardware and server…..

I’m going to form a breakaway fans forum for us US Yankee Blues where we can discuss all things City without the constant “we are all gun slinging, Trump loving, trailer rash living Sceptics” comments.
I’m going to call it FC Blue Moon and see if the council will fund the cost of the hardware and server…..

If I was an American I would proudly serve in your breakaway club.

Probably from San Quentin but I would shiv anyone who disagreed.

Somebody just asked why the rags v southampton has been selected for tv this morning and I thought this issue deserved its own thread.

View attachment 131697

Along with its allies Spurs, Brighton & Brentford et al the US cartel run the PL and it's no surprise that its rights were sold to US owned Comcast (Sky), Warner (TNT) & Amazon. You need a lot of fingers to count up the matches broadcast involving US owned teams in both the PL & the Championship - take Leeds as an example there or Wrexham lower in the pyramid. I'm no economist but maybe one has examined this US cash recycling machine in detail.
Financial doping

I’m going to form a breakaway fans forum for us US Yankee Blues where we can discuss all things City without the constant “we are all gun slinging, Trump loving, trailer trash living Sceptics” comments.
I'm certainly sceptical about your trailer rash

Piss off back over the Rio Grande Mexico ;)
Where’s the wall?!
giphy.gif

1000011446.gif

View attachment 131697

I think the game was chosen to start the day off with an exciting relegation 6 pointer.

Just to put the 3pm games today into context, after the rags game, NBC’s game on its main channel is Palace v Leicester with all the other 4 games at 3pm kick off on the Peacock streams.
If your theory was correct, Liverpool would have been on NBC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.