The US Stitch Up

I think the game was chosen to start the day off with an exciting relegation 6 pointer.

Just to put the 3pm games today into context, after the rags game, NBC’s game on its main channel is Palace v Leicester with all the other 4 games at 3pm kick off on the Peacock streams.
City at home to the only team to beat us here for three years would have been the neutral selection :-)

City at home to the only team to beat us here for three years would have been the neutral selection :-)
NBC’s stance is no fucker will pay to watch Palace v Leicester so stick it on the free channel and get City on the streaming platform. Its our 4th game and 2 have been on NBC and 2 on the ‘cock

I’m more annoyed about the CL and which matches CBS is broadcasting vs streaming on Paramount. Should be City/Inter and Liverpool/Milan on the big screen. But it’s Club Brugge/Dortmund and Sporting/Lille instead. I’ll stream City at home but no regular bar/pub in the country will unless it’s one that hosts a supporter’s club.

I believe that there's a rule in the PL regarding appearances on TV across the season. The rags are scheduled to be on major terrestrial broadcasts for 7 of their first 8 matches. Might as well energize most of their 690 million fans early, because after their initial 8 games the only thing that they will be battling for is to avoid relegation.

I believe that there's a rule in the PL regarding appearances on TV across the season. The rags are scheduled to be on major terrestrial broadcasts for 7 of their first 8 matches. Might as well energize most of their 690 million fans early, because after their initial 8 games the only thing that they will be battling for is to avoid relegation.
Yep - get their games in early whilst there's still optimism. Keeping their City allocation for the run in.

8 PL matches today - 5 of them weren't (legally) available live to anyone in the UK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.